Make a booking to The Bahamas to receive a £20 Red Letter Day Voucher! Simply head to bahamac.co.uk complete the online training, and go on to make a booking!*
The Islands Of The Bahamas are made up of sixteen main islands and hundreds of islets and cays, sheltered bays and deserted beaches offering the intimacy of a private retreat within a surprisingly expansive group of islands.
Blessed with clear turquoise waters, ancient shipwrecks, the world's third largest barrier reef and an abundance of marine life, The Bahamas is truly breathtaking to behold. With unrivalled watersports, cultural delights and excellent shopping, The Bahamas is a remarkable tropical paradise that will energise and refresh in equal measures.
In the capital Nassau, tour the city on a horse-drawn carriage and see the incredible colonial architecture, sample the local cuisine or wander through the largest straw market in the Caribbean.
Get up close with majestic dolphins on Blue Lagoon Island where you can swim with these gentle mammals and experience a magical encounter through an educational programme.
Explore winding trails through lush vegetation and cascading waterfalls at the Garden of the Groves on Grand Bahama Island.
Every island in The Bahamas has its own atmosphere and unique character and each offers its own attractions. From diving, to fishing, to sailing, whatever you choose to do you'll find these tropical islands as exclusive as the holiday you'll enjoy here.
Sightseeing & Tours
- Nassau rum and food walking tour – What is a trip to the Caribbean without a little rum education? Taste your way through downtown Nassau on this rum and food walking tour with a friendly local guide. You’ll stop at four locations, including a pirate-themed pub and a chocolatier, to sample rum, cocktails, rum-infused sweets, classic conch fritters and a Bahamian dessert. Finish up at John Watling’s Distillery to discover how rum is made.
- Get out on the water – With so many islands nearby and incredible watersports from snorkelling, scuba diving, paddle boarding, kitesurfing and more, it would be a shame not to get involved when visiting The Bahamas. You can also arrange tours to visit beaches and cays of the other islands in The Bahamas, including swimming with pigs in The Exumas!
- Blue Lagoon stingray encounter with snorkelling – Safely interact with rays on a shallow platform with the assistance of certified animal trainers. Feel their silky smooth fins as they glide under your fingertips and get a chance to feed one if you dare! After your encounter, snorkel freely in the stingray enclosure and get a chance to explore their home and see these graceful animals glide through the water.
- The Reef Atlantis
- The Royal Atlantis
- The Coral Atlantis
- The Beach AtlantisBeach Atlantis
- The Cove Atlantis
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Melia Nassau Beach
- Breezes Bahamas
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
*To qualify for the £20 Red Letter Day Voucher you must complete the online training at bahamac.co.uk and upload a package booking of minimum 7 nights. Funway Holidays reserves the right to withdraw this booking incentive at any time, without prior notice.